The WWE is a massive global entertainment phenomenon. The publicly traded and privately controlled Vince McMahon business empire has far surpassed its original status as a ‘wrestling promotion’. The content of World Wrestling Entertainment is broadcast in 150 countries, with over 40 million viewers, 6 million of whom are in the United States. As well as weekly television content, there is a film studio, franchise licensing, and various merchandise streams. Profit in 2013 stands at $99.00 million, in addition to assets of $3.3 billion. The company is a huge success.
So, who are the main people steering this gargantuan business empire? There are certain people within the WWE you may never have heard of, and they are huge players in making the WWE the success story that is. Then there are the more obvious people who wield enormous power in WWE.
Here we pull back the curtain, and reveal the true hierarchy of the 10 most powerful people in WWE… (ranked in reverse order of importance)…
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on November 28, 2013