Over the years, a lot of wrestlers have adopted nicknames. Bret Hart called himself “The Excellence of Execution”. The Rock calls himself “The Great One”. Rob Van Dam is “The Whole F’n Show”.
In June of 2011, CM Punk proclaimed himself “The Best In The World”. In the year and a half since then, he has gone on to prove that again and again. But for any doubters, here are four reasons why CM Punk truly is The Best In The World.
4. In Ring Abilities
CM Punk is one of the most talented superstars to ever grace the WWE ring. He can work just about any style from high flying to brawling to technical. Every time he sets foot in the ring, he delivers no matter who is across the ring from him (except The Great Khali because no one can have a great match with Khali). He devastates opponents with his powerful kicks, knees and backhand chops. He can make anyone tap out to the Anaconda Vice or knock them out with the Go To Sleep.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on January 22, 2013