“Would you like to hear a secret?”
In the year of bringing up young talent in the WWE, no one is more talented than 26 year old Bray Wyatt. I’ll be the first to admit that I had a mark out moment when Raw debuted The Wyatt Family’s first vignette a few short weeks ago. I’ve been a fan and a follower of him and his badass hawaiian shirts for a while now.
Now you might’ve been asking yourself, “Who the hell is this?” or “What the hell is going on?.” Well, I’m here to tell you.
Bray Wyatt made his debut in Florida Championship Wrestling back in 2009. He’s been honing his craft ever since, with a few gimmick and name changes along the way. A man known by many names including Duke Rotundo, Windham Rotundo and Husky Harris, Bray Wyatt will be the one that you’ll never forget.
You might remember him as Husky Harris from NXT and as a member of The Nexus but now he’ll forever be remembered as the leader of The Wyatt Family.
Son of I.R.S. Irwin R. Schyster, nephew to Barry Windham and grandson to Blackjack Mulligan, Bray Wyatt has wrestling running through his veins. He’s been patiently waiting for his time to come and luckily for us, that time is now.
I can’t remember there ever being a character like Bray Wyatt, so dark and demented. The concept is so fresh and different that he is going to be SPECIAL. Why? Please, keep reading..
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on June 11, 2013