There is a man that currently works for WWE that is the prototype of what it is to be a WWE superstar. He’s 6’5″ and he weighs 275 pounds. His accomplishments in his career include being an NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, UFC Heavyweight Champion and WWE Champions. Did I mention that he’s also married to former WWE Diva & 3-time Playboy cover model Sable? Because that’s quite an accomplishment too.
His name is “The Beast” Brock Lesnar. He’s not a man of many words because he has the great Paul Heyman to speak for him, but he is proof that actions speak louder than words. “Here comes the pain” isn’t just some catchphrase for Lesnar. It’s a way of life for his WWE character.
I’ve always been a fan of Lesnar because he is a true athlete that represents everything I like about professional and that is his ability to come off as very real. He’s not out there playing an over the top character in order to get laughs, nor is he a smiling babyface that sucks up to the fans far too much to the point where he comes off as annoying. He’s simply the beast that scares everybody he comes up against. It works.
Now it’s time to take a look back at the ten best matches in his WWE career.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on January 14, 2014