It’s been said that the Elimination Chamber is a chamber of horrors, built by the wicked and ruled by the ruthless.
Home to some of the most terrifying and menacing matches in WWE history, the Elimination Chamber is a first class ticket to hell as six gladiators are trapped within the barbaric, unrelenting steel structure. Carnage ensues until there is only one sole survivor.
WWE’s Elimination Chamber is this Sunday, February 23, at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and it’s the last pay-per-view before WrestleMania 30.
Careers and legacies are at stake as Randy Orton puts the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the line against Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Cesaro, Christian, and Sheamus in an Elimination Chamber match.
Other intriguing matches that round out this stacked card include Jack Swagger challenging Big E for the Intercontinental Championship, Alberto Del Rio versus Batista, and The Wyatt Family colliding with The Shield for the first time in a six-man tag team match.
Who will survive the Elimination Chamber? In “Satan’s Prison,” one thing is for certain: The 16 ton demonic steel structure will have no soul and no conscience. The sacrifices are everlasting, the rewards eternal, and the countdown is on for Elimination Chamber.
Here are my predictions for how the matches will unfold this Sunday.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on February 22, 2014