TNA executive and WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has filed yet another lawsuit, this time against the people who performed many of his early back surgeries, claiming they have cost him a substantial amount of money as well as his chance to retire on a dream match with WWE.
Hogan, who lost around $8 million to his ex wife Linda following their divorce has seemingly been suing anyone and everyone in a bid to make back some of that lost wealth he earned during his time as a top draw in WWF/E and WCW. Perhaps his most notable lawsuit prior to this is his ongoing litigation with Gawker.com who he is suing for $100 million dollars after they made public scenes from his infamous sex tape with Bubba the Love Sponge’s ex wife, Heather Clem.
Well now the not so immortal Hulk Hogan is claiming $50 million against the Laser Surgery Institute who he believes carried out unnecessary surgeries on his back, as well as botching them in the process. As a result Hulk was not fit to sign a proposed deal with WWE that would have seen him retire at Wrestlemania in a dream match with John Cena, this costing him the aforementioned amount in fees and royalties.
According to his interview with TMZ, Hogan would not have joined TNA had he been able to perform to a high standard in 2009 as he would have been an employee of the WWE.
What do you think? Should Hogan have been given a proper send off with one final passing of the torch match? Or did he have his ‘moment’ when he faced the Rock at Wrestlemania XVIII?
source – examiner
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on January 16, 2013