WWE Legend ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper has hit the roof after reports emerged yesterday that he had made indecent remarks to WWE Diva Kaitlyn backstage at RAW 1000.
Piper’s many followers on Twitter were treated to dozens of angry tweets from the Hot Rod when the website WZROnline.com printed an unfounded claim that was read by Piper’s daughter who was awaiting her father’s safe return after his involvement in the Heath Slater Vs Legends angle from RAW this past week.
Upon reading the article himself Piper took to Twitter, lashing out against those responsible. Below are a few choice excerpts from his rant:
(1) EVERYBODY OUT OF THE FU*KEN POOL NOW! Just walked in the ranch.Been gone 4-wks..I come to hug my kids!.1st thing I hear is @KaitlynnWWE
(2) I let most lies about me go unchallenged. NOT THIS TIME! I have a GREAT RELATIONSHIP with all the DIVAS and WRESTLERS at WWE!
(3) As far as @KaitlynWWE I she she’s wonderful. I’m not letting this go. I am a gentleman with all! I don’t know what I’m accused of?
(4) BUT BRING IT ON! IN FRONT OF THE WORLD!! ROD-POD’s RAW 1000 report! Aug.2nd have the BALLS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE. I’M LOOKING FOR U NOW!
After the identity of the source was revealed, Piper began unloading again and issued several personal challenges to the internet ‘reporter’:
Narrowing Sex acusations down to sorces! Andy Stevens from PWMania and Ryan& Clark of WrestleChat.TRUE? if so,YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS COMING
I’M LOOKING FOR RYAN CLARK!! I’M NOT FUCKING AROUND,YOU INSULT MY FAMILY. I got the rules now
Clark was quick to reply on Twitter and refute Piper’s claims, however at no point has he printed a retraction regarding the accusation which is strongly denied by both Piper and Kaitlyn. Clark claims he has tried to contact Roddy via Twitter but has been unsuccessful so far.
The original article has now been removed, but Clark has since accused Piper of milking the situation for publicity.
It is claimed by those at WZR that the original piece never actually accused Piper of anything sexual, but with the ‘report’ no longer available we are unable to comment.
You can follow the whole argument on Twitter by following @R_Roddy_Piper and @RyanClarkWZR
*All Tweets are presented exactly as they appear on Twitter.com – What Culture! have not attempted to correct any spellings or any of the grammar*
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on July 27, 2012