Wrestle Zone exclusively reports that two more matches have been added today to WWE No Way Out’s pay-per-view that kicks off its action in the next hour.
The site has learned that the Ryback squash match we expected will indeed be taking place tonight with two local indie jobbers expected to be taken apart. Originally it is claimed the WWE wanted Ryback to actually defeat four wrestlers tonight in a squash match but trainer Bill DeMott pushed for it to simply be a 2 man squash again like we’ve seen for several weeks on television.
The word is that the two local jobbers will cut a ridiculous promo before their beating against Ryback, as has become a regular fixture. The promo has been scripted as a WrestleMania sing-along and it apparently had the WWE crew dying of laughter when it was performed during rehearsals. No word yet if the two jobbers will be given Jewish names which also seems to be something the WWE get a kick out of.
Meanwhile, Wrestle Zone reports that a mid-card tag team match has been added to the pay-per-view card late. Although it is not clear who will be involved in the match, we would expect it would involve one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston (perhaps teaming with Zack Ryder) taking on either Primo and Epico or Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins in a non-title match.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on June 18, 2012