Last night’s WWE RAW results from Wright State University’s Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio.
Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler are on commentary.
Ryback comes out to the ring to a big pop. He says at Survivor Series he was about to feast on the WWE Title but CM Punk employed three men to take food out of his mouth. Ryback says his hunger cannot be suppressed and Punk and his three men are his prey. He calls them out to the ring as a “Feed Me More” chant begins.
Vickie Guerrero comes out and says he won’t be tearing anything up. She says he had two chances at winning the WWE Title and blew it. She threatens to fine him or suspend him but instead she says she wants to see how Ryback can destroy people. She wants to know how big his appetite really his. He will take on Tensai.
1) Ryback defeated Tensai with the Shell Shocked for the clean victory.
Sheamus is shown backstage yelling at the referee who counted the pin in the World Heavyweight Title match at Survivor Series.
2) Wade Barrett defeats WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston with the Bullhammer Elbow in a non-title match.
Paul Heyman is shown walking backstage with a big CM Punk poster. He says he is excited about tonight’s WWE Title celebration and that it will be one for the ages. Matt Striker is looking for comments about Punk’s affiliation with Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns. Punk threatens to hurt Striker instead. Heyman says everyone is invited to tonight’s celebration.
3) Kaitlyn defeated Aksana with the gut buster for the victory.
4) WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Brodus Clay with the Neutralizer in a non-title match.
Vickie Guerrero comes out and says some people in the company still respect authority, like Tamina Snuka. She says for weeks AJ Lee has made a fool of herself, John Cena and the fans with her lies about he affair. Vickie says she has eye witnesses and out comes the first, Whitney Smith. She explains that she is a waitress at a hotel in Sacramento, California where AJ and Cena had their alleged “business dinner”. The woman tells her story and says Cena and AJ respected a private table in the corner. She says they were both being very touchy, feely, whispering in each other’s ears and looking into their eyes. The next eye witness is Doug Brady, a parking attendant who says he saw Cena and AJ sit in a parked car for about an hour.
AJ Lee comes out and says she is tired of what Vickie is accusing her of every week. AJ says if she wants to fire her, then go ahead and do it. If not, she should leave her the hell alone. Vickie says while AJ was busy kissing Cena in the car, Mr. Brady was taking photos with his phone. Vickie says if anyone takes any offence to nudity, they should cover your or your kids eyes. Vickie goes to show it when John Cena makes his way to the ring to a big pop.
Cena says Vickie is full of crap. Cena says all Vickie is trying to do is get people talking. Cena says he will show us how to get people talking and he tells AJ he hopes she doesn’t mind, turning her around to begin a makeout session with her. Cena goes back to talking to Vickie but instead AJ turns her around and continues the makeout session. They go at it until Dolph Ziggler attacks from behind before Cena gets the better of it and throws Ziggler out of the ring.
5) Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio in a 2 out of 3 falls match. Del Rio was disqualified for the first fall, Orton tapped out to the cross arm breaker for the second before Orton nailed the RKO for the third fall and the victory.
6) The Great Khali defeated Primo & Epico with the Punjabi Plunge on Epico for the quick win.
7) The Miz defeats David Otunga with the Skull Crushing Finale.
8) Sheamus defeated Damien Sandow with the White Noise and then the Brogue Kick for the win.
Another backstage segment involving AJ Lee, John Cena, Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler where an injury angle is played out, with Cena supposedly diagnosed with possible torn meniscus.
9) WWE Tag Team Champions Kane & Daniel Bryan defeated Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara with a Double Chokeslam.
CM Punk title celebration is next. The ring is covered in black with a big red X along with posters of CM Punk and one looking at his title reign. He puts over that he has been WWE Champion for a whole year. He says he is the best in the world and better than Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, The Rock and others who couldn’t stay champion for 365 days.
Punk says he won’t stop until the July 2018 episode of WWE Main Event when he would pass Bruno Sammartino as the longest reigning WWE Champion of all-time. Heyman says Bruno Sammartino couldn’t beat Punk, Hulk Hogan couldn’t beat Pun and Steve Austin couldn’t beat him on his best day. He says it will be proven at WWE Royal Rumble when he takes on The Rock.
Ryback comes to the ring but is cut off by Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. He fights them off as he continues to the ring but they attack him again and this time get the better of him. They beat him down at ringside and again power bomb him through the announce table, just like at Survivor Series. Heyman looks on from the floor and Punk from the ring. Punk yells that he is the best in the world as Heyman applauds him. Raw goes off the air with Punk standing over Ryback.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on November 20, 2012