Last night’s WWE Raw Results from London, England. Jim Ross and Michael Cole are on commentary for the show.
Footage is shown from earlier today of The Miz and Paul Heyman. Miz says he isn’t happy about CM Punk ditching their team last week. Heyman calls it a strategic retreat. Heyman says Miz and the rest of Team Punk need to get on the same page. Miz says he doesn’t need any of them and quits Team Punk.
1) Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara & R-Truth defeated The Prime Time Players and WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro when Truth got the win on Cesaro.
Managing Supervisor of RAW Vickie Guerrero makes her way down the ramp and says she is proud of herself. She recaps the history between John Cena and AJ Lee.
Vickie gets a ton of heat as she walks down the ramp. She shows us the history between Cena and AJ Lee. Vickie says it didn’t end with Cena and AJ getting on the same elevator, when she is interrupted by John Cena who comes down to a big pop.
Vickie says she runs a clean show but Cena jokes, running a clean show is like him learning another wrestling movie – it ain’t happening. Cena jokes on himself and they argue some and Vickie shows us hotel security footage of AJ wearing just a robe and walking down a hotel hallways before knocking on a hotel room door and walking in. The footage didn’t show Cena open the door. He says that ain’t evidence and it means nothing. Vickie says he has more footage to show… and video plays of a different camera angle with Cena wearing a towel and putting a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door. Vickie says that must have been one hell of a business meeting. Cena says the footage has come from two different cameras and he was hanging that sign on there just because he didn’t want to be disturbed. Vickie ain’t buying it and brings AJ out to the ring.
AJ doesn’t come out at first but the crowd start chanting “we want AJ” and she eventually appears on the big screen looking upset. AJ says Vickie doesn’t want her to come out to the ring because if she does she will beat the life out of Guerrero. AJ says then she would be fired and that’s not what she wants to do. Dolph Ziggler appears backstage and puts his arm around AJ and he says he knows what AJ loves to do, and Vickie then starts laughing. Cena leaves the ring and heads to the back as Vickie thanks the fans to a loud chorus of boos.
Paul Heyman is backstage with Wade Barrett and again offers him a place on Team Punk at Survivor Series. Barrett says he refused Heyman’s offer last week because he doesn’t trust him and he is turning him down again. But then before he walks away, he says he will join the team under one condition…. Heyman owes him.
2) Cody Rhodes defeated WWE Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan when Cody hit the Cross Rhodes on Bryan. Kane and Damien Sandow were at ringside and interfering.
Post-match, Cody celebrates with Sandow and says he could beat Kane just as easy as he beat Bryan. Kane pulls Sandow in the ring and their match is next…
3) WWE Tag Team Champion Kane defeated Damien Sandow with a Chokeslam.
Michael Cole is in the ring and brings out suspended WWE referee Brad Maddox, who gets boo’d as he makes his way to the ring as they show footage of what happened at WWE Hell in a Cell. Cole asks Maddox what he told the WWE Board of Directors and asks if he is working now with CM Punk and Paul Heyman. Maddox says it was all his plan. All his life he wanted to be a WWE Superstar but after years of getting the door shut on his face, including sending in tapes and paying $2,000 for a WWE tryout… he finally got a developmental contract but wasn’t deemed good enough to be a star. He was told he was never going to make it to the main roster because he’s not a size freak, doesn’t have a mo-hawk or wear a mask. The crowd chants “you can’t wrestle” but Maddox says he refuses to allow his dream to die. He made a vow to himself that he would do whatever it takes to get in the WWE and that’s why he became a referee. He only needed one chance to make an impact and that’s what he did. He admits what he did was wrong but CM Punk had no idea he was going to do that. Maddox says he wants a contract and a match with Ryback. The crowd chants for Ryback but out comes Vince McMahon.
Vince says it is one thing to be famous and it’s another to have death wish. Vince thinks Maddox is lying about the Punk/Heyman connection. He says he will get to the bottom of it. He says Maddox can have a million dollar contract if he can beat Ryback on RAW next week. Vince then tells him to get out of his ring but then comes Vickie Guerrero out. Vince asks why Vickie is allowing Punk hide behind WWE Survivor Series. Vince suggests Punk should defend his WWE Title. He suggests it should be CM Punk vs. Ryback vs. John Cena for the WWE Title. The crowd pops.
4) Sheamus defeated The Miz with a Brogue Kick.
World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show holds up his title at ringside.
Vickie Guerrero comes out of Mr. McMahon’s office backstage and reveals that Dolph Ziggler is the new leader of Team Punk. Punk then comes out and says he is upset about the Triple Threat change. He calls Vince an ego-maniac and he is just getting revenge for their match a few weeks back.
5) Layla & Kaitlyn defeated WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres & Aksana when Kaitlyn hit the Inverted DDT on Eve.
6) WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio when Randy Orton’s music hit and it distracted Del Rio in a non-title match. After the match, Orton came through the crowd and laid Del Rio out with the RKO.
7) Santino Marella & Zack Ryder defeated Primo & Epico
8) Wade Barrett defeated Brodus Clay with the Souvenir for the three count.
9) Heath Slater defeated Jey Uso with the Smash Hit.
10) Ryback & John Cena defeated WWE Champion CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler when Ryback hit the Shell Shocked on Punk for the victory.
RAW goes off the air with the fans chanting “feed me more” for Ryback as he stares Cena down.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on November 6, 2012