WWE SmackDown Spoilers 8/2/12 – Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan
WWE SmackDown spoilers results from last night's tapings in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This show will air on February 10th.
WWE SmackDown spoilers results from last night’s tapings in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This show will air on February 10th.
Brodus Clay defeated Damian Sandow with ‘What the Funk’.
The show begins with a Sheamus and Wade Barrett segment. They are interrupted by Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Big Show also comes out and it ends up with Sheamus and Show clearing the ring. A match is made for later, Barrett & Rhodes vs. Show & Sheamus.
1) The Great Khali defeated Jinder Mahal with a chokeslam.
Teddy Long and Daniel Bryan have a backstage segment.
2) Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox. Beth attacked Fox post-match but Tamina made the save. Tamina and Beth then had a staredown.
Tyson Kidd is backstage with Natalya. They did a truly awful segment where Kidd farts and Hornswoggle comes walking in, thinking that it was Natalya had farted. Good lord.
3) Big Show and Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes when Sheamus hit Barrett with the Brogue Kick.
Michael Cole interviews AJ Lee about her injury from The Big Show but is interrupted by World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Bryan tries to get AJ to leave with him so he doesn’t have to face Randy Orton later tonight. Teddy Long tells him that if Bryan walks out on the match tonight he could be stripped of the title.
4) Ted DiBiase defeated Hunico with a roll-up.
5) Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Big Show interfered.
Big Show was out for commentary and kept throwing Bryan back in the ring when he kept trying to leave. Orton RKO’s Bryan in the ring and looks like he is about to pin Bryan to win but the referee disqualified Orton because Big Show kept throwing Bryan back into the ring. Orton and Show are shouting each other and have a brawl. In the end Show gets the upper hand and referees have to take Orton to the back.