In a further update to Brock Lesnar having “nuclear heat” with WWE officials for attending the UFC 146-pay-per-view and meeting UFC President Dana White without any prior notice, F4WOnline.com has shed more light on how Vince McMahon reacted to the situation.
Reports are that McMahon was so furious that it took his son-in-law Triple H to talk him out of “doing something drastic”. As to the nature of what that would be, it is unknown, but it would probably mean firing Lesnar and going through all the complications of what that would bring.
As for why Triple H talked McMahon out of “doing something drastic”, it may not have just been for the good of the company as many insiders are being led to believe that Triple H is going over in the planned Lesnar vs HHH match at August’s WWE SummerSlam 2012 pay-per-view. Which clearly would be a mistake, just as it was a mistake to have John Cena defeat Brock Lesnar at WWE Extreme Rules but McMahon seems convinced, despite common sense and business figures likely to show otherwise, that the best use of an expensive outside attraction like Lesnar is to have him job out to his long-term stars in the company, figuring they will still be here when Lesnar leaves.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on June 11, 2012