Be warned, for there are significant spoilers here for this coming Friday's edition of AEW Rampage.
Taped directly after last night's Grand Slam episode of Dynamite from Queens' Arthur Ashe Stadium, this week's Rampage features a Golden Ticket Battle Royal where the winner earns a shot at Jon Moxley's AEW World Title on the upcoming Tuesday special of Dynamite that will air on 18 October.
Per the Wrestling Observer, the winner of said Battle Royal was 'Hangman' Adam Page - meaning it'll be Mox vs. Hangman next month.
Other competitors in this Golden Ticket offering included Rush, Penta El Zero M, Lance Archer, Brian Cage, Dante Martin, Danhausen, Jay Lethal, Lee Moriarty, Matt Hardy, Jake Hager, Daniel Garcia, Dark Order, Private Party, Best Friends, Butcher and Blade, Ari Daivari, Cole Karter and former ROH World Champion Dalton Castle. Page last eliminated Rush to pick up the victory.
The full spoilers for Friday's Grand Slam episode of Rampage read as follows:
- Sting and Darby Allin defeated House of Black after some assistance from the Great F'n Muta!
- Hook and Action Bronson defeated Matt Menard and Angelo Parker
- TBS Champion Jade Cargill defeated Diamante, with Trina slapping Diamante post-match and shaking hands with Jade
- Samoa Joe and Wardlow defeated Josh Woods and Tony Nese
- Jungle Boy defeated Rey Fenix, though a Christian Cage-guided Luchasaurus powerbombed JB after the match
- Eddie Kingston initially got the submission win over Sammy Guevara, before that decision was overturned after the Mad King refused to let go of the hold
- 'Hangman' Page won the Golden Ticket Battle Royal
- Ricky Starks defeated Powerhouse Hobbs in a Lights Out contest