Juice Robinson is your new IWGP United States Champion.
At last night's NJPW Capital Collision show, Juice emerged victorious in a four-way main event battle featuring Jon Moxley, Will Ospreay and now-former IWGP US Champ Hiroshi Tanahashi.
Robinson picked up the win after putting Ospreay away with his new finisher, a spinning reverse Death Valley Bomb. Prior to that, Tanahashi took himself and Mox out of the match by putting the Death Rider through a table on the outside with the High Fly Flow. With Ospreay about to hit his patented Hidden Blade on Juice, the new Bullet Club recruit pulled the referee in the way, hit the Aerial Assassin with a low blow, then nailed his finish for the 1-2-3.
Advertisement— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) May 15, 2022
Post-match, Robinson cut a promo declaring himself as Rock Hard and the Booster of Bullet Club, while also bigging up how great he was due to beating Tanahashi, Moxley and Ospreay in one night.
All of this means that Tana's latest reign as IWGP United States Champion comes to an end at just 13 days, with him having defeated Tomohiro Ishii at Wrestling Dontaku earlier this month to embark on his third reign with that title.
Elsewhere at Capital Collision:
- Karl Fredericks defeated Ren Narita by pinfall
- Team Filthy defeated The DKC, Yuya Uemura, David Finlay, Tanga Loa & Fred Rosser after Danny Limelight pinned The DKC
- Chase Owens defeated Great-O-Khan by pinfall
- TMDK & Bad Dude Tito defeated United Empire after Mikey Nicholls pinned Kyle Fletcher
- Brody King defeated Minoru Suzuki by pinfall
- Tomohiro Ishii defeated Eddie Kingston by pinfall
- Bullet Club's Jay White & Hikuleo defeated CHAOS' Kazuchika Okada & Rocky Romero after White pinned Romero