Brian Myers is your new IMPACT Wrestling Digital Media Champion.
On the pre-show for this weekend's latest Against All Odds special, Myers toppled Rich Swann in a Dot Combat contest to embark on his first reign with the Digital Media Title. The Major Brother hit Swann with the Roster Cut and a keyboard shot to get the 1-2-3.
This win marks Myers down as the fourth person to hold this title that IMPACT introduced last October. With Jordynne Grace the inaugural Digital Media Champion, Matt Cardona is the one who bested Big Momma Pump before then dropping that prize to Rich Swann.
The full results for this latest Against All Odds are as below:
- Black Taurus defeated Laredo Kid (pre-show)
- Brian Myers defeated Rich Swann to become the new Digital Media Champion (pre-show)
- The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Bullet Club's Ace Austin and Chris Bey
- Chelsea Green and Deonna Purrazzo defeated Mickie James and Mia Yim
- X-Division Champion Mike Bailey defeated Trey Miguel
- Knockouts Tag Team Champions Taya Valkyrie and Rosemary defeated The Influence's Tenille Dashwood and Gisele Shaw
- Heath, America's Most Wanted and The Good Brothers defeated Honor No More
- Moose defeated Sami Callihan in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match
- Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace defeated Tasha Steelz
- IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander defeated Joe Doering