Art reflects our reality with perspective. So, it only makes sense that in cinematic or televised medium, we have relationships between characters to mirror that reality. What follows is a list of some of TV’s greatest relationships (not partnerships) as per the hard work of screenwriters, directors, and actors over long stretches of time.
And by all means, the list is not definitive, so be sure to include your favorite televised couple in the comment section below. So, thank you, television, for giving us someone to cuddle up with when we watch in our solitude.
10. Lucy & Ricky (I Love Lucy)
The classic couple is obviously a notable couple. It takes a lot in a man like Ricky to put up with the antics of a woman like Lucy, but his dedication and loyalty to her is what makes them just so damn adorable. And while he’s probably not keen on knowing absolutely everything she’s up to when he’s not around, he’s still happy to call her his own and love her all the same. But, really, who couldn’t?
We are currently seeking TV contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a TV contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- 10 Most Ridiculously Awesome Montages In Movie History
- Man Of Steel 2: 5 Reasons Standalone Superman Sequel Should Be Next
- 10 Greatest Movie Cops
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools