9. Far Cry 3
I’ve waxed lyrical about this open-world gem before, but even if I’d said nothing, the game speaks for itself. A drug-fuelled decent into weaponized orgies, the real star of the show here is your own character’s development. That, and the impeccably drawn nasty-man Vaas Montenegro, whose psychopathic nature is the reason you don’t just, you know, get a boat off the island.
The ability glide around a tropical paradise at sunset and use flamethrowers on brown bears is also kind of a draw and will keep you entertained plenty long enough to see the story through to its dark climax, which leaves you with an excruciatingly difficult choice to make.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on May 16, 2013