9. Far Cry 3
I’ve waxed lyrical about this open-world gem before, but even if I’d said nothing, the game speaks for itself. A drug-fuelled decent into weaponized orgies, the real star of the show here is your own character’s development. That, and the impeccably drawn nasty-man Vaas Montenegro, whose psychopathic nature is the reason you don’t just, you know, get a boat off the island.
The ability glide around a tropical paradise at sunset and use flamethrowers on brown bears is also kind of a draw and will keep you entertained plenty long enough to see the story through to its dark climax, which leaves you with an excruciatingly difficult choice to make.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand