2013 is a big year for gaming. The year is marking the return of some major franchises like Grand Theft Auto and Arkham, some long promised games like The Last Of Us and Watch Dogs, while throwing out interesting editions of now yearly franchises with the likes of Call of Duty: Ghosts and Madden 25 hitting. Oh, and the PS4 and the new Xbox are coming out, but you don’t care about that I am sure. While 2012 certainly saw the rise of smaller games and developers, 2013 is the AAA market taking their land back.
While it is certain that E3 will have something to say about all this, baring any Valve annoucement about a game ending in 3 or a trip to the wastes from Bethesda, I can’t image that there will be too much to surpass the more lofty franchises on this list. So if you want a quick run down of games you may or may not have known were coming out or you just need to tell me how wrong I am for excluding your most anticipated game of the year, you can do that here
16. Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
While certainly a smaller game compared to some of the massive giants featured on this list, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs could well become the a must for a ton of horror fans. It is likely that you have heard of the Amnesia series as the game has a pretty infamous legacy of being very scary. A legacy it totally deserves.
The first game is a bit of a classic for me and is one of the very few examples of a piece of media involuntarily making me scream before. While it may not do massive numbers, if you have any interest in horror video games, this should be marked on your calender.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on May 7, 2013