Over the course of GTA’s illustrious history, R* have introduced so many characters to their fictional America that it’s easy to lose track. Not including the many protagonist on offer (who, in my opinion are some of the greatest video game protagonists out there), there must be literally hundreds at this stage of the game. And GTA V promises to introduce a whole host of new ones – as well as the return of some old favourites if rumours are to be believed.
It’s worth mentioning at this point that protagonists aren’t going to feature in the following list. Hell, they deserve an article all to themselves. No, this particular article focuses on those non-playable characters who shaped the story; those central, secondary and tertiary characters that stuck in the memory and refused to leave, of which there have been many.
Each new GTA game gets that much more cinematic, that much more dramatic and this is entirely thanks to the R* emphasis on story and characters. You’ll meet just about every kind of person you’d care to imagine on your journey through GTA’s America; some allies; some enemies; some sitting somewhere around neutral. And this article aims to celebrate the best of ‘em.
So, without further introductory chatter, let’s jump right in at number ten…
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand