Now that we’ve finally seen the first teaser trailer for Activision’s newest Call of Duty title – Ghosts – we can probably start to get excited about it and start discussing and predicting some of the features we want to see. Call of Duty is a super, gaming juggernaut and its success is truly amazing – I tip my hat to the men and women involved in making the series the most successful of its kind.
I have personally clocked up over 50 days of online-only playtime since I bought my first CoD title back in 2007 – the fabled and legendary Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and since then I’ve owned every single title and been both impressed and saddened by the various ups and downs of the series. I love Call of Duty and I’m more than interested in finding out what new content is being brought to the table.
Watch the trailer for yourselves below;
[springboard type="video" id="718649" player="what003" width="600" height="400" ]
So, what are we looking for in this latest addition to the FPS family? What do we think needs to change? I hope to answer these questions during the course of this article and I hope you agree with some of the issues I raise.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on May 12, 2013