Whilst the lonely, bile filled world of the blogosphere goes into melt down over guessing what could and could not happen in GTA 5, I thought I would take a wistful view back through the franchise’s finer, morally upstanding points for which has aided guide young minds into a better tomorrow.
Whether it be its honing of our ability to use chainsaws as a tool of threatening, or shatter our faith in the legal system as a corrupt bag of money grabbing thieves, Grand Theft Auto has always been there to guide us and give us valuable life lessons.
Here are 10 of the best…
Disclaimer: In the process of jokingly arguing that all of these things are valuable lessons for humanity to have I take on the persona of having done all of this, I haven’t. Call off the Police Investigation.
1. Driving Laws Only Get You There Slower
How GTA taught us this:
Long gone were the days of sitting behind people who did 23 in a 40mph zone once GTA unlocked the world of speeding, driving on the pavement, driving on the wrong side of the road and driving over old people.
I will admit, for my introduction I used to drive within the lines and behind other cars in a morally upstanding way. Thankfully, GTA showed me the correct path and after a series of high speed car chases and death-defying drive by gun battles I was aware of how the benefits of driving fast and out of supposed ‘legal limits’, because how else am I supposed to avoid the cops and rival gangs in my day to day doings?
If GTA didn’t exist we would…
Still be stuck in traffic. And that would suck.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer