From time to time we all get hungry, this can be annoying as it usually means a brief interruption from playing Minecraft, but wouldn’t it be cool if you could get hungry in Minecraft?! This idea may not sound like much fun but it certainly adds another aspect to the gameplay. The idea of “survival” in the Xbox version of Minecraft isn’t really there, it’s essentially just building and mining while avoiding the various mobs. Hunger adds an element of urgency, the need to feed your character means that every move must be given some thought.
Hunger is represented by ten shanks (probably beef, as it in the most manly of the meats) that are placed next to the health meter. Unlike the health, the hunger meter in constantly being depleted with every action within the world; running, jumping and swimming all take their tole on the players energy reserves.
You Might Also Like...
- Minecraft: 10 Reasons We’re Still Playing
- Minecraft 360 1.8.2 Update & Creative Mode Coming Next Week?
- 10 Best Minecraft Creations
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer