Red Dead Redemption was the best game of 2010, if not the decade or of our generation. The game sighted vast, sprawling rural landscapes that offered an abundance of opportunities for gamers to take control of; from hunting animals to killing cannibals, this game had it all. And what helps the enjoyability of a game? The protagonist. John Marston, bandit turned farmer turned bounty hunter for the law. John Marston was one of those protagonists that you become draw to, you care for, he is an honourable man attempting to get his family back and live out the rest of his life in peace. Over the narrative John lays waste to hundreds of people, from bandits and murderers to innocent men, in truth the majority of characters John comes across perish during the story.
So what about those who survived, did they deserve to? In this list I acknowledge four characters whom John shouldn’t have spared, for differing reasons. I also offer up another character that I wish he killed despite the lack of logic.
Anyway, spoilers will follow…
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand