2K Games have finally revealed the first 10 matches to feature in WWE 2K14′s hugely anticipated 30 Years of WrestleMania mode, by way of an awesome set of images, recreating some of the most iconic moments in WrestleMania history.
A reminder of the unwavering power of nostalgia when it comes to WWE games, 2K clearly appreciate the massive audience for “the good ol’ days”, and through 46 classic matches, are going to let us recreate some awesome WrestleMania moments.
Without any further ado, let’s get started…
WrestleMania: Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd
At the inaugural WrestleMania, this $15,000 Body Slam Challenge had André the Giant facing Big John Studd, and in order to win, Andre had to body slam Studd. If he lost? Andre would have to retire. As you can see above, Andre won the contest, and threw some of the money into the crowd, while an apoplectic Bobby Heenan (Studd’s manager) desperately tried to pick some of it up.
WrestleMania 2: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy
Still the only steel cage match in WrestleMania history, Hulk Hogan defended his WWF Championship against fierce challenger King Kong Bundy, and as is one of his tougher title defences to date, barely made it through by the skin of his teeth.
There are two important questions, though; will the game feature Hogan’s injured ribs (due to a prior attack from Bundy), and will the game allow you to beat up Bobby Heenan after the match, as famously happened at the event?
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand