Football is a passionate sport, with fans increasingly eager to pledge allegiance to their side by having a permanent message inked onto their bodies.
Whether it’s the name or number of their favourite player, or even a picture of said player, we’ve seen some fairly zany – and downright hilarious – football tattoos in 2013.
Even the players themselves have been getting in on the act this year, with the stars who so frequently entertain us out on the pitch leaving us equally entertained off it with some fairly baffling etchings, like Nile Ranger’s now-infamous head tattoo (above).
As we are about to reveal, ‘Football’ and ‘tattoos’ are rarely happy bedfellows, and here, we round up the 6 Worst Football Tattoos Inked In 2013.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on December 18, 2013