It’s no big secret that Tottenham Hotspur are looking very light in the striker department. On a good day, they only really have Jermain Defoe and Emmanuel Adebayor available to them as out-and-out senior strikers.
Recently, with Defoe out injured and Adebayor having been at the African Cup of Nations (and lacking in goalscoring form when he has been on the pitch for Spurs), this weak area has been severely highlighted and the natural left winger Gareth Bale has had to step up to the goalscoring plate.
They continue to be linked with the likes of Internacional’s Leandro Damiao, Hamburg’s Son Heung-Min, Aston Villa’s Christian Benteke and Celtic’s Gary Hooper, while supposed long-term target Fernando Llorente has already agreed to join Juventus, but what about some potential targets who haven’t really been mentioned?
Let’s take a look at some alternative striker targets for Andre Villas-Boas and Tottenham Hotspur…
We are currently seeking Tottenham Hotspur contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Tottenham Hotspur contributor, click here.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
- 10 Best Football Stadiums In The World
- 100 Greatest Premier League Players Of All Time