The Royal Rumble is one of the highlights of the wrestling calendar. This is when the muddle of WWE storylines start to come together, and we look forward towards Wrestlemania. The Rumble has been the turning point for so many careers: Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio and Batista all held major titles after a Rumble victory.
Though it’s not just the winner to the Rumble who will be remembered at the end of the day. Many superstars had a famous moment in wrestling folklore at the Rumble. From Kane’s domination in 2001, through Kofi Kingston’s ridiculous ways to avoid elimination, to Bushwacker Luke’s bizarre appearance in 1991, the Rumble is a time that many superstars make a name for themselves. Others will get into programs during the Rumble which will lead to matches at the greatest stage of them all.
I feel that there are 6 things that must happen at this years Royal Rumble. As the road to Wrestlemania begins we start to see the real contenders emerge, and we’ll see which Superstars are destined for bigger and better things in 2014.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on January 3, 2014