The Undertaker is Vince McMahon’s loyalest and most celebrated talent. For over twenty years, Mark “Undertaker” Calaway has wowed WWE fans with impressive displays of big man wrestling ability. He has also carried off the greatest gimmick character in WWE history, through various incarnations of The Undertaker, American Badass and Deadman. His legacy is of course unquestionably the Wrestlemania “Streak”, currently standing at 21 – 0.
It stands as the most impressive wrestling achievement in existence, especially when you consider Taker’s victims – Flair, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Randy Orton, CM Punk – a real who is who of wrestling greats. The streak is more famous than any number of title reigns, and defines Taker much in the same way as Ric Flair has defined himself through 16 world titles. Undertaker will retire as arguably the greatest WWE wrestler of all time.
And retirement is surely coming up for the man who will be a year shy of 50 at the next Wrestlemania event. Calaway has gave his all to McMahon, and with recurring back, knee and neck problems he is surely thinking about the end. But just what is the end for a man who is 21 – 0 at Wrestlemania? Does he end with the streak intact and take that legacy, or does he finally lose in a famous moment to mark the end of his legendary career.
Here we take a look at the 10 reasons The Undertaker streak SHOULD END at Wrestlemania 30…
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 WWE Divas With Salaries You Won’t Believe
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
This article was first posted on November 16, 2013