Its not long now until we see Machete Danny Trejos finest character creation return to the big screen with the appropriately named Machete Kills, and were excited to see him wielding his iconic weapon (and anything else he can get his hands on, presumably.) Because if theres one thing Machete knows, its killing and from the look of the newest trailer, it seems he has some new additions to his arsenal. Rodriguezs blood and tequila-soaked Grindhouse sequel will premiere on 10/11/2013, and its likely to pack a series, self-aware punch that puts the explosive in exploitation. These are the five most memorable deaths from the Machete series so far some by the hand of the resourceful Mexican, and some not
5. The Murderous Chef Machete KillsA couple of quick tips we should all learn from the new teaser trailer for Machete Kills never throw a giant knife at Machete, and most pertinently of all, if you do get the chance to throw a giant knife at him, DONT shout his name first
4. The Gut RipA high point for Machetes resourceful nature, when he rips a henchmans guts open and uses his intestines to swing out of a hospital window to safety, we knew we had just seen the work of the worlds premier Mexican superhero.
3. The Stiletto StabJessica Alba's Sartana is almost as bad-ass as Machete himself, and in a particularly memorable scene from the first movie, she channels the inventive kill skills of Jason Bourne and stabs a villain to death with a stiletto heel. Killer heels indeed.
2. McLaughlins Karmic RetributionRobert DeNiros sleazy, corrupt politician doesnt actually die at the hands of Machete, but falls under the blade of karma, as he is wonderfully slain by his own vigilante group, who mistake him for a Mexican. Take that irony!
1. Torrezs SeppukuAnother who Machete doesnt kill though he is mortally wounded as the main villain of the first Machete uses Machetes sword to commit an honourable suicide. What better way for the near-invincible Seagal to bow out? Machete Kills is released 10/11/2013.
We need more writers about Machete, Machete Kills and No Ads! Get started below...