WWE SmackDown star Matt Riddle has released a statement in response to accusations of sexual assault by a woman on Twitter.
Riddle was said to have choked the individual while they were riding together in a van with three other sleeping wrestlers, before she performed oral sex on him in order to “get out of having intercourse with him.” It was also said that Riddle threatened to make her have sex with him during the May 2018 incident.
His Twitter statement, put together by his lawyer David J. Rose of Delray Beach Florida, reads as follows:
'PRESS RELEASE — REGARDING MATT RIDDLE
The allegations by this independent female performer are completely false and another attempt to harass and humiliate Mr. and Mrs. Riddle and to try to tarnish their reputation in the community.
We have been aware for the last two years of this performer stalking the Riddle family.
In 2019, our firm had drafted a pleading against this performer to seek an injunction for cyberstalking in the Circuit Court for Orange County, Florida.'
It has also since been stated by another individual during a Twitter Direct Message conversation with the aforementioned woman that Riddle used to brag about having sex with her in a parking lot without asking.
Riddle debuted on Friday Night SmackDown on FOX last night as WWE decided to go ahead with his previously announced appearance on the show.
We need more writers about
Matt Riddle! Get started below...