10. Seymour Guado (FFX)
It takes a certain kind of coldness to murder your own father, especially when he’s a well respected, much loved High Maester of Yevon and then assume his mantle, kidnapping and forcing the next best hope for a High Summoner to marry you. At first Seymour, with his soft-spoken, pristine Oxford-don voice, seems like the very image of a Nice Guy, particularly when he steps in to save the party at the disastrous battle of Mushroom Rock. But by the time we get to Macalania, Jyscal Guado’s ghost lingers just long enough to expose his son for the heartless b*****d he is.
As the story goes on, Seymour’s presence diminishes somewhat in the face of Sin, Jecht and Yu Yevon, but for the middle part of the journey, Seymour stands out as an easy to hate villain with superb voice acting that solidifies his place among Final Fantasy’s most memorable douchebags.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on November 9, 2012