To celebrate the release of CREED II, which hits UK cinemas today, we have an exciting prize bundle to give away, including CREED II branded boxing gloves, T-shirt, and shorts. We are giving two lucky WhatCulture readers the chance to win one of these bundles.
Life has become a balancing act for Adonis Creed. Between personal obligations and training for his next big fight, he is up against the challenge of his life. Facing an opponent with ties to his family’s past only intensifies his impending battle in the ring. Rocky Balboa is there by his side through it all and, together, Rocky and Adonis will confront their shared legacy, question what’s worth fighting for, and discover that nothing’s more important than family.
Creed II is about going back to basics to rediscover what made you a champion in the first place, and remembering that no matter where you go, you can’t escape your history.
Watch the trailer here...
To be in with a chance of winning, simply submit your name and address details to firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote ''CREED II' in the subject line and answer the following question in your email:
Q: Name the actor who co-stars in CREED II, and has previously starred in the Rocky film series.
A: Arnold Schwarzenegger
B: Sylvester Stallone
C: Robert De Niro
© 2018 MGM AND WBEI. TM MGM. ARR
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Open to UK residents only
· The competition will close 18th December 2018 at 23.59 GMT
· The winner will be picked at random from entries received
· X winners will each receive 1 CREED II merchandise bundle
· If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Warner Bros. UK reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
· Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
· No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
· The Promoter of this competition is What Culture.
· Entrants’ personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the Promoter and third-party service providers for the purpose of administering and managing the promotion, distributing prize and verifying the eligibility of entrants/winner. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion.
· To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.