10 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Geordie Girl
You might not understand a word she says, but she's a perfect 10.
10 Best And Worst Cheryl Cole Outfits Of 2014
Looking over Mrs Fernandez-Versini's hits and misses in the fashion charts this year...
Cheryl Cole Says Girls Aloud Musical Would Be An Amazing Compliment
Cheryl Cole has revealed that a much-talked about Girls Aloud musical would be "amazing" and "a…
Single Charts: Cheryl Cole #1 In UK, Carly Rae Jepsen Tops US Billboard
95% of artists would like to be on them, the other 5% say they don't but secretly yearn for a…
Cheryl Cole - Call My Name: Music Video Review
Cheryl's dropped all last names, nabbed a few lines off a french philosopher and means tropical…
Cheryl Cole Teases Girls Aloud Reunion Soon
"It's been almost three years, I believe, so watch out!"